This is my recipe for my easy everyday granola! I love that this recipe only has 4 ingredients and is totally customizable, using whatever you have in your pantry.
Not to mention, it’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free! Such a great alternative to sugary breakfast cereals.
To make things easy, I used this trail mix from Target in my recipe. It has almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, pecans, and cranberries. You can definitely use bulk nuts or seeds though!
After I chopped the nuts and seeds, I added the almond flour, gluten-free oats, maple syrup, and cinnamon powder to the bowl.
Then stirred to coat it well! I spread it evenly on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and baked for about 15 minutes, turning it halfway through.
Here’s the result! Perfectly golden brown granola. Its irresistible fresh out of the oven!
Easy Everyday Granola
- 2 cups mixed nuts and seeds (I used Archer Farms Omega-3 trail mix for this batch- it has pecans, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, and cranberries)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oats (I used gluten-free organic oats)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, organic if possible
- Any other additions you want- shredded coconut, dried fruit, I added a few shakes of cinnamon for this batch!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Chop nuts and seeds using a hand chopper or food processor.
- In a large bowl, add nut/seed mixture to all other ingredients.
- Stir to coat the mixture well.
- Transfer granola to a parchment-paper lined baking sheet and spread into a thin layer.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through to ensure even toasting.
- Serve and enjoy! If you don’t use all of it at once, store in a mason jar or other container. You can toast it in the oven again if it gets soft.
My favorite way to eat granola is in a bowl with almond milk, like cereal. I’m not much of a yogurt eater, but this would be delicious with coconut milk yogurt! How do you like to enjoy granola?
Let me know if you make this recipe by tagging @thegallagherhomestead on Instagram! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!